The Lord of the Isles Tavern has been voted Australia’s best Bar & Bistro many times, by consistently offering guests the finest in Hotel Dining and entertainment.
Bernie’s has won over 30 different awards at regional, state and national level and was named “Best Bistro 2005” in the AHA National Awards for Excellence and voted Best Menu and Wine List in the 2005 AHA State Awards for Excellence.
Lord of the Isles has won the Victorian AHA award for best bistro 4 times, plus the prestigious 3AW’s Pub of the Month and was a finalist for 3AW’s Pub of the Year.
- 1987 Best Hotel Bistro
- 1999 Best Hotel Bistro (Country)
- 2000 Finalist Best Hotel Bistro & Best Bistro in Australia (Country)
- 2001 Best Hotel Bistro (Country)
- 2002 Best Bistro in Australia
- 2004 Best Hotel Bistro (Country Vic)
- 2005 Best Bistro in Australia & Scotchman’s Hill Hospitality Award
- 2005 Shell Refinery Small Business Award
- 2009 Best Redeveloped Hotel & Overall Hotel of the year (Country)
- 2009 Excellence In Service – Emma Burnett
- 2010 Best Bistro (Country)
- 2011 Best Bistro (Country)
- 2011 Culinary Shield Winner – Jamie Crouch (Head Chef)
- 2013 Best Menu & Wine List
- 2011 – Induction into the AHA Hall of Fame